General Program Information
Graduate School Contact:
Fiona Goodyear; email@example.com; 423-439-6148
Amanda Greene, Ed.D., Assistant Professor, Sport Management Program Coordinator
Dr. Natalie Smith, Assistant Professor, Sport Management Program Coordinator
Mike Ramsey, Ph.D., Professor, Department Chair
Faculty: Amanda Greene; Natalie Smith; Charles Jones.
This course is offered 100% online only.
Program Admission Requirements
The following are required for admission into the M.S. in the Sport Management graduate program:
- An undergraduate degree in physical education, sport management, or closely related field;
- GRE scores or GMAT scores in lieu of GRE scores;
- 2.7 cumulative undergraduate grade point average on a 4.0 scale;
- Resume and contact information for at least three academic references;
- Essay explaining goals and reasons for desiring to study with the Department of KSRM and ETSU.