General Program Information
Graduate School Contact:
Fiona Goodyear; firstname.lastname@example.org; 423-439-6148
Mauro Palmero, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Sport Management Program Coordinator
Chris Ayres, M.S., Associate Professor, Department Chair
Faculty: Chris Ayres; Jason Davis; Gary Lhotsky.
Master of Arts in Kinesiology and Sport Studies
The Department of Kinesiology, Sport and Recreation Management offers the Master of Arts (M.A.) in Kinesiology and Sport Studies with a concentration in Sport Management. This concentration is designed to prepare students in athletic administration, sport management, motorsport management, and advanced graduate studies.
Program Admission Requirements
The following are required for admission into the M.A. in Kinesiology and Sport Sciences graduate program:
- An undergraduate degree in physical education, sport management, or closely related field;
- GRE scores or GMAT scores in lieu of GRE scores;
- 2.7 cumulative undergraduate grade point average on a 4.0 scale;
- Resume and contact information for at least three academic references;
- Essay explaining goals and reasons for desiring to study with the Department of KSRM and ETSU.